Overloads, Permits and Forms
We can only give overloads and permits for BME courses, and we don’t know about courses in other departments.
- Use this chart to find out who to contact in other departments for information, overloads, and permits.
- Use this Google Doc to find information on Overload/Permit Policies for the different departments.
- There will be no overloads allowed for BME courses, you will need to get on the waitlist.
- If you are taking a pre-requisite course at a school other than GT, we cannot grant permits for the subsequent course(s). You will have to wait until Phase II to register.
- While we are telecommuting, we will not be signing change of major forms, minor forms, or any other forms with the exception of petition to the faculty forms until Monday, April 13th.
There will be no overloads allowed for BME courses, you will need to get on the waitlist.
- For most classes, the waitlist will kick in. The waitlist will be a first come first serve basis. Advisors reserve the right to place students anywhere on the waitlist if there are problem situations.
- Here are the instructions for using the waitlist.
- To see your spot on the waitlist for a class, use your “Student Detail Schedule” on OSCAR.