A workshop for novices and experts covering all aspects of Magnetic Resonance
Complimentary Registration Required - Click HERE
This mini-symposium will feature a series of short talks covering a wide variety of aspects of NMR and MRI with the following aim:
- Foster the collaboration and communication between all researchers and laboratories at Georgia Tech and neighboring universities working with the closely related techniques NMR spectroscopy and MRI.
- Help researchers to get started using Magnetic Resonance in their research.
- Allow advanced students and post-docs to showcase their research.
We will present applications of Magnetic Resonance for a variety of fields:
- Biological Macromolecules
- Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
- Clinical Imaging
- In Vivo Spectroscopy
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering
This is the opportunity to learn about NMR and MRI and get started with new research using these techniques.