BMED FUTURES: Future Undergraduate Tours for Understanding Research and Education Strategies
Members of BMED FUTURES act as the student ambassadors for the BME Undergraduate Program. The group’s primary role is to provide tours and information to prospective BME students and their families. The group also assists with outreach events and programs related to the Biomedical Engineering department. FUTURES Ambassadors are professional, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic about BME and Georgia Tech. They are leaders who seek and utilize opportunities to make an impact within the department.
Become a Member
New member recruitment will typically be held during Spring Semester each year.
Recruitment will be announced via an email from Kristen Laquidara.
To be considered, the following eligibility requirements must be met:
• Must have completed course, BMED 2210 or 2250/1300
• Must be in good academic standing
• Must have availability to attend a mandatory training
• Must have regular availability to provide tours throughout the semester
• Must have availability to attend FUTURES member meetings
In-person interviews will be scheduled with applicants selected by the recruitment committee.