- Kenneth Mandl, MD, MPH, Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School; and Director, Computational Health Informatics Program, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Colleen McBride, PhD, Grace Crum Rollins Chair of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education, Emory University
- Howard Jacob, PhD, Executive Vice President and Chief Genomic Medicine Officer, HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology
Deadline to Submit Abstracts: April 3, 2017
- Abstracts on any topic related to child health research are encouraged.
- Anyone may submit an abstract, including but not limited to principal investigators, trainees, students, and staff.
- The maximum length of abstracts is 400 words and you may submit more than one abstract.
Up to 3 abstract authors from each non-local (>100 miles from Atlanta) institution will be selected to receive reimbursement for travel and hotel accommodations to provide an oral or poster presentation at the conference.
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting an abstract does not automatically register you for the conference! Neither you nor any investigator listed on your abstract will automatically be registered to attend.